Monday, September 22, 2008

Just thought you might like to see my weemi. We had to make it for school for our campus wiki. I know, it's cheezy!! But honestly, what did you expect? I am in South Lake, Texas right now for a conference. There are some really cool stores down here. They're crazy expensive though. I didn't get to buy anything. My father-in-law painted some of the buildings here. They're really pretty! I got to come for the WOW conference (Working on the Work). It's really interesting and it pushes me to try to do better to teach my kids. All in all, school is going well (with my kids and grad school). My intern is taking more risks and trying to speak more Spanish (and that's always a good thing). Today I got a new student while she was there and I was in . . . you guessed it. . . . South Lake. She

This is just a random post, but I just wanted to update a little. So there!


No comments: