Friday, March 27, 2009

Peticures in Greenville?
The last Saturday of Spring Break my sisters and Jennifer decided we should all get together for an afternoon. The economy is tough and extra money is scarce. So, we went to the Greenville beauty school. We had a great time. They called Lyneil first. She had a very quick pedi and it looked like I painted her toes. That's right I said, "toes!" Her kids could have probable done a better job than the girl that she had. Oh well, it was only $6.00.


Next, we went. That's right. Jorge went too!!! His very first pedicure. He liked it a lot! He said, "it felt wierd at first, but then I didn't feel anything else because my skin is so caloused. I shoud have gotten a Mexican lady. We all should have."





Beauty school drop-outs!!!



Sittin' pretty! Jorge didn't get his painted. But we did!! Neil even got a hair cut! I think we shoulddo this again!!!



No comments: