Tuesday, March 18, 2008

LTC is right around the corner!!!

Ready or not!!! We have a group of 4 third and fourth graders from OUR side. The "white people" side as the kids call it. . .has very many more kids ready to go. We're excited about our four. The kids asked me the other day if I was 1/2 (meaning 1/2 Hispanic and 1/2 white). I laughed for about 10 minutes straight!! I'll post some pictures after we get back. I'm coaching the puppets. They rock!!

On other news. . . .we're currently getting our trees trimmed. It's been a process. Since we've moved in, we've cut down 37 trees. I am by no means a tree hater. I LOVE trees and their shade in the hot Texas sun. . . but we had soooooo many that the grass cound't grow. Well now we're looking better. We still have tons of trees. I'll post the pictures later.

No comments: