Monday, March 24, 2008




LTC. . . LTC. . . LTC. . . LTC
We had a blast!!! We took four of our kids to Dallas to the Leadership Training for Christ event this weekend. Let me tell you it was exhausting! We had so much fun, though. It seemed everywhere I went I saw someone that I knew or I heard someone yelling my name from across the room. Kinda cool! Our four kids did great! They did puppets, chorus, drama and Bible bowl. We really need to improve our Bible bowl for next year. .. . . so we're starting on the book of John on Sunday. We're going to draw the scenes out and really take our time to get an idea of what's going on. That way we won't be so pressured to cram a whole book into three weeks. We didn't do to shabby for our first time at it though. Here are some pictures.

2 comments:

Karl, Andrea, Kaden and Leland said...

Good job for all your hard work! BTW, your yard looks GOOD!

Pearson Family said...

I FORGET TO CHECK THIS...thinking you won't update! Glad you did!