Sunday, July 27, 2008

I DO WORK!some
I just wanted you all blog readers to know that I do work for the Man for 3-4 days a week. I am working Liaison...fancy word meaning that I roam the hanger and help electricians with questions concering our instructions and design. Sometimes there are a lot of questions, other times I evaluate the contents of my belly button. I regularly work 3-12 hour shifts and get paid for 40 hours. Typically it's M-W or W-F. I enter work at 10am and usually commute home (3 miles) around 12 midnight. Now, we are being asked to work overtime, another day! So, now I am 4 days 48 hours or more. 4 on 3 off, not bad at all.

Please send monetary donations (US currency) to 505 Marita Rd.

5 comments:

Beck Boys said...

Amy,
What happened. Your blog just got really "smart"!! I think it might be a little boring. Can you do something about that?
No really - thanks for the updates!

Micah and Jennifer said...

Thanks for the lesson. I'm glad you did your research. I read an article about zoysia and I think you made a good choice. I mentioned you (Jorge) on my blog, just so you don't feel left out. Hope the grass does well. Run a hose from the Gipson house if you need more water...that's my contribution!! From Jennifer, not Micah

Karl, Andrea, Kaden and Leland said...

Your wife told us all about it. She is so proud of all of your research...Speaking of Amy...turn it back over to her! She has good pics with her writings! BTW, the grass does look very good!

Unknown said...

Oh yeah Amy, it's gonna be a LONG day! Miss you too! :0)

The Boyd Gang said...

I am sure that you have a lot of belly button time:) It was great to see you both. I am enjoying your contribution to the blog but I like all of Amy's great pictures. I know that you wanted to attack all those HAMS:)