Thursday, August 14, 2008

Thank You God for SISTERS!!!!
So, today I went to work in my classroom again. It's just one of those things that you never finish, even when the kids come. But today, unlike other days I had a friend come with me to help. My sister-in-Christ, Hermana Tania put up word walls in two-languages, did boards outside, recovered shelves, and used a massive amout of creativity! She has five children. Three of them came with us today and they really helped! She refused $, although I know it could always help. She really enjoyed being there and having her kids be free to have fun and be needed. I was blown away. Honestly, I thought that today was going to be more of a mess that I had time for at this final quarter before the buzzer. But, I was wrong. I'm so glad that God made sisters (family ones and ones in the faith).

2 comments:

The Boyd Gang said...

God always knows when we need a little help. I am glad to hear that you got a lot accomplished. I am sure it makes going back to school a little easier. Let us know how your year begins. Talk to you soon.

Unknown said...

That's so great that you had help! I'm officially jealous now! ;0)