Sunday, August 17, 2008



Tomorrow at 8:00 AM, my summer ends. As sad and terrible as that sounds, I am a little excited. I have had a wonderful summer, but I'm ready to get going. This will be my 10th year teaching and my second year of grad school. I love the challenge each new year brings. When I get my class list and finally meet those faces. . .well, there's just not much better! So here we go!! My list keeps growin'. I'm doing staff development for our campus this week too. I say all of that to say this: I'm gonna stick to my guns this year and be more organized (neat) in my room. That's right, I've said it, and I mean it this time. I let you know how it goes. : )

3 comments:

The Boyd Gang said...

I am feeling great but wishing for the baby to come soon. Sounds like you are going to be extremely busy this year. Good luck with you new class and stick to your guns and get things done that you know need to be done.

Jorge said...

I'm pulling for you. Let me know how it goes!

Micah and Jennifer said...

good luck with the organization thing....I must say that I don't envy you at all and am glad my summer is not over!